ENROLLMENT AT WCC INVOLVES THE WHOLE FAMILY!
Here at WCC we believe that our program should fit the needs of your child. If you think we can help your family, HERE’S HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Schedule a visit
- Receive information on WCC Services
- Tour the school and observe our program
- During your visit, you will be provided with information regarding the admission procedure, tuition, and different payment options
- Contact your Early Start Program/School District
Tuition assistance is available on the basis of demonstrated need. If you believe that your resources are not sufficient to meet the complete costs of education and services at Weingarten Children’s Center, you are encouraged to apply.
TADS provides a framework through which household need can be measured fairly and equitably. Recommendations from TADS are used by Weingarten Children’s Center in accordance with its policies to determine the award amount. Final aid awards will be communicated directly with each family.
Applications for tuition assistance may be completed online at http://www.mytads.com/ or picked up at the school office and mailed directly to TADS. There is a small processing fee. This will be reimbursed to families that are awarded financial aid. Failure to pay the processing fee may delay the evaluation.
Financial Aid Documentation (English and Spanish)
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS via mail or fax before financial aid will be considered.
- Household members’ most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2’s from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers’ compensation, etc.,)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust
Need Assistance with your Application?
You may contact TADS for assistance completing the application or to check application status. TADS does not have award information.
|Mailing Address:||1201 Hawthorne Ave., Suite 100
Minneapolis, MN 55403
|Telephone:||800.884.8237 (M-F, 8-8 Central)|
|Fax Number:||612.548.3326 (24 hours)|